[image url=”wp-content/uploads/drums-boys-page.jpg” width=”222″ align=”alignright” border=”true” margins=”0,0,20,15″]
During the course of the program, Pre-K through 3 students will:
- Develop fine and gross motor skills through the creation of visual and dance Art forms.
- Examine the relationship between the Arts and core concepts in Math and Reading.
- Demonstrate through the creation of visual, dance and music projects, their understanding of the core concepts.
- Connect dance and movement to the emotion in Art, music and other disciplines.
- Understand how the Arts impact and shape history, culture and society.